Helping to Keep Everyone Safe
The health of our employees, our clients, and our community is one of our top priorities. Here’s what we’re doing to help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Our attorneys and staff are working remotely except when in-office presence is required.
- Our office is open to clients by appointment, only for meetings that cannot be conducted by phone or video conference, such as signing conferences requiring witnesses.
- For in-office meetings, we are following social distancing guidelines, including remaining six feet apart from others, where possible, but meetings involving multiple clients and witnesses may involve being in closer proximity for short periods of time.
- Please do not bring individuals whose presence is not required to your meeting. Anyone who accompanies you who is not essential to your legal matter (such as a driver) may wait for you outside or in the car.
- You will be required to wear a face mask in our building. No exceptions will be permitted. If you are unable to wear a face mask for medical reasons, please reach out to us to see how we can accommodate your legal needs outside of our office building.
- Our attorneys and staff are required to wear face masks in our building, except when an employee is alone in his/her office, or when eating or drinking and at least a six-foot distance from others can be maintained.
- We will have disposable masks available for your use, or you may bring your own.
- We have hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, and soap & water readily available for our clients and our staff. Please use hand sanitizer upon entering our building.
- We require extra hand washing and sanitation by employees.
- We are disinfecting common areas regularly, including high-touch surfaces such as doorknobs, office equipment, bathroom fixtures, and conference tables.
- We provide disinfectant and sanitation products for our team to clean their workspace and equipment.