Large Firm Experience
SMALL FIRM VALUE AND PERSONAL SERVICE
We understand how important your legal matter is to you. That is why, at Eaton John Overbey Jackman, your case will never be handed off to an inexperienced associate. Every lawyer in our firm is a partner with more than 20 years of experience. We provide the level of expertise expected from a large firm, but offer a more personal hands-on approach.
Our practice areas include:
- Business transactions and litigation: Business formation (LLCs, corporations, partnerships), purchase or sale of business, mergers, shareholder agreements, leases, contracts, non-compete and non-disclosure agreements, business planning, collections, stock and membership transfers, shareholder disputes, insurance coverage disputes, and other business law matters
- Family law: Divorce, property division, maintenance, child custody and placement, child support, prenuptial agreements, paternity, home relocation disputes, divorces involving closely held businesses, modification proceedings and other family law matters
- Lawsuits: Business disputes, employment disputes, contract disputes, real estate litigation, personal injury, construction defect litigation, contractor disputes, and other general civil litigation
- Mesothelioma: Representation for mesothelioma victims and their families with help recovering compensation for cancer caused by exposure to asbestos
- Personal Injury and Malpractice: Motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice claims, slip and fall, dog bites, wrongful death, and other negligence-based claims
- Real Estate matters: Purchases and sales, construction and development, financing and leasing, zoning and land use, construction disputes, easement and boundary disputes, land contracts, bank workouts & commercial remedies, property management, and other real estate services
- Estate planning: Trusts, wills, powers of attorney, probate avoidance, trust and estate administration after death
Not typical lawyers. Fabulous attention to detail and compassionate. Will have my business for a lifetime.
The professional counsel we have received from your firm has been outstanding.
You ROCK in my eyes, and I would not hesitate to make a referral.
You were a genius! I’m glad I wasn’t up against you. . .
Thank you again for all of your hard work. . . . I am happy to say that finding you was the best thing that could have happened to me.
We’re so thankful to you and will be forever.
[The opposing lawyer] doesn’t hold a candle to your expertise.
I consider you a friend for everything you’ve done for me. . . . I’m glad that I got to know you, even under these unfortunate circumstances.
We appreciate your work and your professionalism very much.
We would never have known how to pursue this process without your expertise.
I appreciate everything you’ve done to go above and beyond to try and protect my interests.
You have handled everything I have ever needed for a law firm and are so wonderful. Always great outcomes.
I would like to say thank you to both of you for doing such a wonderful job. You two are truly both professional, honest and understanding.
Thanks for all your help. We are really glad to have you as our attorney!
. . .lawyers I trust will do their work quickly, discretely and with the utmost of integrity.
Dale and Daniel, you are the best of the best. I tell everyone you are, have been for years and will continue.